Maserati Forum banner
121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
I got lucky, my 2013 still had the window sticker and lock cylinders and everything

I think you can buy in them. They’re called Monroney stickers

·
Premium Member
2012 Granturismo Sport
19 Posts
Let me tell all of the CRAP Maserati North America Inc had me go through. Not knowing the impossibility of getting a copy of the original window label, I reached out to Maserati N.A.. Email was replied to from "Peter" Cust. Care Rep. He tells me he will look into this for me but first needs to update his system as to the new owner. Wants: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Mileage when bought, Mileage now, Copy of Title, and Phone Number. I scan and send him all the documents, a little later I get an email with this CRAP
"We are able to fulfill Monroney Label requests only for the vehicle’s original owner, and hope the equipment list will provide the information you’re looking for". He knew from the start that I was not the original owner but still put me through all this for nothing. I will say this again "SHAME on YOU, PETER"

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got the PM and will likely try to swing by on Sun 24th if time permits on the way up 95 back towards VA. I'll give you a shout once I'm in FL and let you know how things are going. 👍
Are you from Virginia?? If so, let me know where and we could do the same. Would love to see another Granturismo in the area. I’m in Fredericksburg, VA right off of 95

·
Registered
2013 GT MC Sport
5 Posts
I was wandering through the Main forum posts (various yrs/models) and saw a post about getting a PDF copy of your Original window sticker from when your vehicle was new.

I thought this was the coolest thing and thought I'd share.

I figured it would make a neat addition to your vehicle paperwork. All you have to do is email them a request for the PDF and provide them proof of ownership and approx current mileage. I scanned my insurance card and sent it with my request. I had a response within a few hours.... So cool! :grin2:

Email:
[email protected]
Just bought a red 2013 Granturismo Convertible. I emailed the address you posted for the sticker and the email address is no longer valid.

Anybody have a new email address or ideas how I can get a window sticker?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I emailed Maserati asking for a copy of the original window sticker but was told they only provide original owners with them. I was given an options list. I did get the sticker from the dealership that sold it to the guy I purchased from.

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
83 Posts
So I was reading about something else and found Monroney reports that duplicate window stickers, sort of. It was $7.99 I think but they are not able to retrieve factory data from Maserati so you have to manually enter all your options. It also is showing the only option for mine being a 6 speed auto which it isn't. With them not being able to verify all the options it's kind of almost pointless really but here is what they phonied up....

·
Registered
2009 GranTurismo S
83 Posts
Oh, and I think without the F1 trans as an option the price is off by quite a bit. I was told MSRP on this car was around $148,000 new. But who knows?! :)

121 - 132 of 132 Posts