Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wandering through the Main forum posts (various yrs/models) and saw a post about getting a PDF copy of your Original window sticker from when your vehicle was new.

I thought this was the coolest thing and thought I'd share.

I figured it would make a neat addition to your vehicle paperwork. All you have to do is email them a request for the PDF and provide them proof of ownership and approx current mileage. I scanned my insurance card and sent it with my request. I had a response within a few hours.... So cool! :grin2:

Email:
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sent mine in as well. Thanks for the tip ItalianGrowl!
Glad I could help gang!

Hey 767, where in FL are you located? I'm going to be in FL in a week or so visiting family. Thought maybe we could grab a bite and check out the rides if I'm in the neighborhood.

Chaz

(I did try to PM this but it was not cooperating)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Glad I could help gang!

Hey 767, where in FL are you located? I'm going to be in FL in a week or so visiting family. Thought maybe we could grab a bite and check out the rides if I'm in the neighborhood.

Chaz

(I did try to PM this but it was not cooperating)
sounds great. I'm on the east coast just south of Daytona Beach. I'll try to PM you more specifics tomorrow. My schedule should be very light at that time as well. Let me know.

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is awesome! Will email them now!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will.:) Sent you a PM btw regarding FL location etc. Let me know if you come down senor.
I got the PM and will likely try to swing by on Sun 24th if time permits on the way up 95 back towards VA. I'll give you a shout once I'm in FL and let you know how things are going. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
Got mine today.:) One option has me a little curious, the MC auto shift. Granted I haven't searched the manual or elsewhere yet, but I'd like to know more about what exactly that option is, it was a $2200 item so I'm curious as to what exactly that feature does. Faster shifts I suppose but.. Anyway, they came through so thanks again for the info Chaz.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Got mine within one working day, too! This is the best tip EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey guys, I'm so glad you all such great success with this tip and are so excited about it! I was the original poster of this tip and I'm so glad it's been shared so many times. We are all Maserati lovers and it's a great thing when we can share information to improve the ownership experience!

All the best,

Chris

·
Registered
481 Posts
Hey guys, I'm so glad you all such great success with this tip and are so excited about it! I was the original poster of this tip and I'm so glad it's been shared so many times. We are all Maserati lovers and it's a great thing when we can share information to improve the ownership experience!

All the best,

Chris
I couldn't agree more, thanks! I always like having the window sticker, especially when selling and/or trading. And with these very special cars, I personally believe it helps to sort of introduce someone like myself who has only been an owner for a bit less than a year now to the brand. To me there are valid reasons why these cars cost what they do, and what differentiates them from so many other marquis available. The sticker is a useful document about each of our cars uniqueness imo. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys glad it worked for you, despite a few minor delays! I really thought this was a cool tip. Huge thanks to Chris for figuring this out, I just shared the knowledge! ???????

1 - 20 of 112 Posts