Maserati Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was in the service department getting an emissions test before they put the permanent license plates on. I asked the service rep I was dealing with. He said he even asked the service manager and was told the system couldn't do it.
That's too bad. The system can do it of course (many of us have gotten them that way). I've gotten several over the years (I always call my SA and have him print one out for cars I'm evaluating when shopping, in addition of course to the Masers and Ferrari's I've owned). I guess you will have to try another dealer.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Tried tracking down who the original selling dealer was for my GTS and can't find out who it was. Carfax was no help. I have to take it to a local dealer soon to have some computer stuff flashed and will hit them up to print one for me. I'll let you guys know what they say......

Ron

·
Registered
133 Posts
Odd that the carfax doesn't show original seller/dealer? Also remember, that there is a difference between a "build sheet" and window sticker. Like some have noted, any oem sa should be able to pull build sheet. Unless something has changed again, the window sticker request needs to be directed at original selling dealer. Hope this helps some as this was my experience when I got them both. I believe my dealer obtained my window sticker from original dealer for me before buying my cpo. The build sheet they provided immediately. Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello Everyone, I just bought my first Maserati gts 2012! Since I bought from a private seller, he didn't have an original sticker for some reason. Is there a way to still get that original window sticker?

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think this was abused a bit. It takes time to do this for all the owners....granted I think its a classy service. Lotus Will send you a certifiacate of Provenance. Fortunately, my Dealer takes all of these Window Stickers and seals them in plastic for the owner. To me, the window sticker is a very important piece of info that should always stay with any classy car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
1st post here :) I emailed: [email protected]
and got a quick response but it seems this is not available for those that purchased the car used:

"My name is Jube and I am with Maserati Premium Care.

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are only able to provide copies of the window sticker to the original owner of the vehicle. However, we have included the option list for your VIN <omited> below:

Option List
CodeColour Code
BELTSEAT BELTS364700830NERO
CALRRED BRAKE CALIPERS
DSH5DASHBOARD AND REAR SHELF364015157NERO
RM1120-INCH BIRDCAGE - SILVER
RUF4FABRIC HEADLINER320051511BEIGE
STC3ACCENT STITCHING364204000NERO 4000
SWWDLEATHER & WOOD STEERING WHEEL094080636WALNUT
TRGTINTERNAL TRIM094082318SMOKED QUARZ
WD20WALNUT BRIARWOOD TRIM

"

·
Registered
2008 GranTurismo
22 Posts
I was wandering through the Main forum posts (various yrs/models) and saw a post about getting a PDF copy of your Original window sticker from when your vehicle was new.

I thought this was the coolest thing and thought I'd share.

I figured it would make a neat addition to your vehicle paperwork. All you have to do is email them a request for the PDF and provide them proof of ownership and approx current mileage. I scanned my insurance card and sent it with my request. I had a response within a few hours.... So cool! :grin2:

Email:
[email protected]
That is cool need one

·
Registered
216 Posts
I ended up being able to get a printout of the build sheet for my car from the local dealer(they are great to deal with!). It's not the original window sticker, but at least now I have the names of the colors my car is and can see what options it has on it.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts