Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm starting back up my youtube channel and decided to start with a walk around/overview of my 2013 Maserati Quattroporte. I'll be doing some future videos with it as well, maybe some mods etc. I'm also open to ideas! Sorry for the crazy wind noise in the earlier part of the video, I didn't realize it was that bad until afterwards.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Very cool!!

Hey, just a suggestion, but I think a great idea would be to make a video that rebuts a lot of the infamous Doug DeMuro review of a worn 2005 QP that he rented.

I have a 2012 QP S, and I've found 85% of the things he was critical off was either resolved, removed, or updated in 2009+.

His conclusion was besides the things he didn't like, it would be a great car. I really believe our Gen 5.5 is one of the exotic world's best secrets.

Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool!!

Hey, just a suggestion, but I think a great idea would be to make a video that rebuts a lot of the infamous Doug DeMuro review of a worn 2005 QP that he rented.

I have a 2012 QP S, and I've found 85% of the things he was critical off was either resolved, removed, or updated in 2009+.

His conclusion was besides the things he didn't like, it would be a great car. I really believe our Gen 5.5 is one of the exotic world's best secrets.

Keep up the great work.
This is a great idea and I have it in the works. I was just watching another video by Hoovie's garage about it being bad, but again it's an older model. I'm going to try to get it done within the next few weeks before it gets too cold here!

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
The majority of the things that Doug commented on were Ferrari features that he didn't seem to complain about in the F cars he's reviewed. Paddle shifters getting in the way of the turn stock? That whole assembly is straight out of the Ferrari 599 but he didn't mention anything about that. He laughs at the way the 2005 shifted but PRAISED THE SAME TRANSMISSION IN THE FERRARI 612! They shift EXACTLY THE SAME! Sorry, that guy is an idiot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
2fromtheCouve
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing