Maserati Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
742 Posts
Just buy it and ENJOY.... Life is short....

I started a small DJ company while I was in HS, that grew, put myself through college got my CPA license and still DJ weddings..

For my college grad gift I leased a new 96 BMW 328c series back in 96... Then I traded up to a 99 430 CLK in 99 and an 02 CLK 430 in 02... When that lease was up I planned on buying an f355... Could not drive it everyday and maintinence costs were nuts...

Ended up buy an 04 CC in 05 when I turned 31.... Best money I ever spent!! At 23,000 miles she purrs and puts a smile on my face....

I have a local independent that does all my services for about 500 bucks a year. I get all OEM parts and formula dynamics has everything you need.

Budget for a clutch and a pump and tires every 10,000 miles.... (set up a 5,000 cash reserve)

I leased my cars because I lived home and invested 80% of my salary each year.. I blew the 20% on girls, cars trips and fun..... (this was a great time to be in the stock market as well)

Things went great. I managed to say home until I was 30... Don't laugh, I am an only child in a close nit family. I got engaged, bought a home, funished a home and with the small fortune left over, bought my Maserati when I turned 31...

Best advice I could ever offer.... Stay home and single for as LONG as possible, save and invest as much as you can afford all those early years.. When you are ready to settle down you will not believe how much you have...

Life is short... ENJOY it.. If you are a car guy, you will LOVE the Maserati.. As will all the girls you meet at the clubs where it is parked....

The car looks great, 30,000 seems like a great price...

Best of luck...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.