Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
229 Posts
Beautiful car. I've had an '02 Spyder convertible for about a year and it still gives me chills to drive it. I budgeted about $5k/year (on the high side) for maintenance but this not my primary car. If you live in DC (I live in Baltimore) you know about traffic, parking, the winter weather, etc. so I personally would not drive my Maser every day.

On the personal/pratical side if you just got out of college and making $62k - with no college debt I think you should start to put some more of your own earnings toward paying for your own housing and not maintenance for your Maserati. Let's be honest here Mom and Dad pay for your housing and you drive Maserati. Definite turn off with the chicks and really not very mature. Just my two cents. Not trying to offend you but maybe it's time to be more independent. You're incredibly fortunate to have parents who have done so much. Maybe it's your turn.

· Registered
229 Posts
Another suggestion is to definitely go look at the car. I looked at a few Ebay cars that were advertised as "perfect condition" and when I saw them that was far from the truth. There's no substitute for seeing, feeling and test driving.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.