Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is the family home in Grand Lake, Colorado.. The drive from Denver over Berthoud Pass to Grand Lake is just amazing in a Maserati...

What about about the rest of you?

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Anywhere!! Even my boring 15-mile commute to work becomes something to look forward to.. I'm not a morning person, but you should see the silly grin on my face when I walk in my garage to drive to work in the morning :D

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
Can't go wrong with driving in the Sierras near Yosemite and south of Lake Tahoe, all gorgeous country side.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I live in the rolling hills of central Kentucky and the drive around the horse farms with the narrow, twisty, stoned walled roads is spectacular. In the spring, when the fouls are in the fields, it's difficult to keep your eyes on the road. (No accidents yet!!!) We have an annual Concours D'Elegance followed by a driving tour around the farms that has a waiting list to get into.

Hope to do the tail of the dragon this weekend. with some folks from Knoxville area.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't own a Maserati, however my favorite place to drive in my Boxster is Kanan Rd onto the PCH. Top down, smell the great outdoors!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Driving HWY 50 to Lake Tahoe in the Summer...

Driving HWY 280 between Sand Hill Road and HWY 92 anytime (watch out for hwy patrol at the on and off ramps).

RP

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
That's an easy question...nowhere! As in "nowhere to go and all day to get there...". The best drive is one with no planned destination...just gas and go and see where the road takes you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts