Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that the zaino pack is the way to go to get our vehicles to glow......... can you place these products on top of the 3m protetive paint coat because apparently my care has it....
i plan on doing a thorough detail immediately after taking delivery of my car.

any words of wisdom?
-dips

·
Registered
134 Posts
do the 3M film right away...

Get the 3M film installed as soon as you get the car. Don't drive the car without it. I have driven mine 3 weeks without it and i already notice quite a bit of chip damage on the lower bumper.
I am having it installed on my car next week, after having the chip damage fixed.
I am told that you can apply wax on the film,may not shine quite as good as paint, but you can harldy notice the difference.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
excellent
thank you
i already have the film on the car so i am good to go.
hopefully the zaino will make it look outstanding.

·
Registered
134 Posts
3m film

excellent
thank you
i already have the film on the car so i am good to go.
hopefully the zaino will make it look outstanding.
did the dealer install it for you? what kit did you get? How much was it?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
originally installed by the dealer (i am purchasing the car pre-owned) so i cannot answer your other questions. sorry.
-d

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
On the 3M film, don't use regular polish or it may scratch the plastic. I don't have the film on my Maserati, but I do have it on another car. I use Meguiar's Mirror Glaze 17 Clear Plastic Cleaner, followed by Meguiar's Mirror Glaze 10 Clear Plastic Polish. It works better than anything I have found. I also use it on the Maserati headlights.

I use Zaino products on the paint.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts