Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my friends, I've been reading your posts for six months now, but as an outsider - not worthy enough to post without a Maser of my own.

But that all changed today when I matched PacificaBeach's purchase with my own buy of an '04 Spyder with just under 6K miles for $45K. Triple black with white stitching, red calipers, Skyhook, Xenon, pretty much everything except for no Nav. It is suwheeeeet! I think I'm going to sleep in the garage tonight.

Anyone coming to "The Gallery" event here in Detroit that they are putting on before the auto show next week? I wrangled a couple of tickets to it and can't wait to check out the GranTurismo.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome to the Maserati experience...

and congratulations!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
well done michmas. I picked my '06 Spyder up for Thanksgiving (something I give thanks for every day) and have never been happier with any car purchase. You will absolutely love the car...and nice selection on the colors... :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Love this car!

Thanks for the nice words. If I can get some pics before the next snow hits (which may be tomorrow) I will post.

No problems with it so far, except that when I first start it up cold and go, it seems to sputter a bit in first gear. The seller told me I should let it run for a couple minutes to warm up and I am thinking he may be right. Is that other people's experience, or can you fire her up and go?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks for the nice words. If I can get some pics before the next snow hits (which may be tomorrow) I will post.

No problems with it so far, except that when I first start it up cold and go, it seems to sputter a bit in first gear. The seller told me I should let it run for a couple minutes to warm up and I am thinking he may be right. Is that other people's experience, or can you fire her up and go?
Does your Spyder have the engine indicator? I read to let it run until that goes out. Seems to vary a bit (between cold and warms starts) on how long it illuminates. I would say from 1-3 min.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My pics!

A few pictures I took yesterday. I just realized I need to take down the Christmas wreath!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts