Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
X-OST System

Hey Guys,

I just installed a new X-OST system: 4.2 GT rear silencer and central pipes (replacing the central silencer) to my 2002 Spyder and sounds great. Also, I can feel the difference in power and acceleration. Can't wait to dyno the car to see the results. Here are some pics and link to the sound. Hope you like it.

http://media.putfile.com/2002MaseratiSpyderXOST

Attachments

· Registered
39 Posts
thanks for clear/great photos of the project. What's the consensus of the group: this set up vs. tubi exhaust. I believe the tubi's only include the rear most set of mufflers and there is some disagreement whether or not they increase HP, but many people here say they sound fantastic and that's half the fun. Did you system cost more or less than the tubi system? Thanks!
The price was much lower than Tubi. And you can definitely notice an improvement in acceleration.

We have installed and had Tubi exhaust before on other cars, and at low rpm's the sound becomes annoying, reason I opted for X-OST. But again, it is all about taste.

PM me if you want more details.

· Registered
39 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.