Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
I've seen one up close, with black rims and tinted windows.

Personally, i think it looks hideous, like a popsicle on wheels and not a "serious" color.

I know that Bentley has refused to use silly colors like that on their cars (here the local dealer ordered a funky pink color which was rejected by the headquarters in the UK), i would hope Maserati would do the same :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've seen one up close, with black rims and tinted windows.

Personally, i think it looks hideous, like a popsicle on wheels and not a "serious" color.

I know that Bentley has refused to use silly colors like that on their cars (here the local dealer ordered a funky pink color which was rejected by the headquarters in the UK), i would hope Maserati would do the same :D
Ive seen a yellow bentley somewhere and a yellow rolls actually too. custom ordered etc

yes this yellow isnt working for the GS. I thought the yellow spider looks good but not a yellow gs coupe

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am rather fond of 'resale yelllow' on Ferrari 3xx cars, testarossas and 512BBs. And the aforementioned Corvettes, Porsches and the like. Especially the egg-yolk Corvette yellow is really nice in my eyes. However i agree that it does not appear to work too well on the Masers.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Au Contrer...........

:rolleyes:I have a 2003 Maserati Coupe CC in Giallo Granturismo (bright yellow). I LOVE it and would not trade it for any other color. It is the exact same shade as Ferrari Fly Yellow. Mine has black interior with yellow stitching, but not the yellow piping. The color (IMHO) is anything BUT funky, gimmicky, etc.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
i think a yellow spider looks like a... toy car, like a caterham... :D

while a black spider is more like a real car, don't you think?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was buying this car 2 weeks ago 4 much less then advertised. Just got scared of the current market and value dropping. Masers seem to drop worse then Volvos. Sorry guys, but it's the trhuth.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was buying this car 2 weeks ago 4 much less then advertised. Just got scared of the current market and value dropping. Masers seem to drop worse then Volvos. Sorry guys, but it's the trhuth.
not counting taxes, tags, dealer fees, paper fees or other fees

what were you going to get it for?

51?

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you don't want to be noticed.....

;)DON'T buy a Maserati! To the above thread comments of a yellow Maserati is "Too in your face", or, "Look at me",..... isn't that one of the reasons why we all drive Maseratis?? My Yellow Maser gets stares and compliments EVERY day I drive it. There is no doubt in my mind that the Yellow color catches the eye and then the person says to him/herself, "What kind of car is that?" And then I drive by them with a Tubi blast and they "ew and awe" and mutter, MASERATI! ....Yea, that's what I'm talkin' about!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts