Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here the owner of a Yellow GS that exited I think it was Lomas Santa Fe around 1pm today? I am picking up my car tomorrow and work in Sorrento Valley. It would be cool to meet for lunch one day and introduce myself.

Cheers,
Mike

·
Registered
73 Posts
Probably me

I live in Carlsbad, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm the only yellow GS in the area.

I'll PM you with my contact info. Lunch or a drive sounds great. I either work from home, or my office is in Del Mar.

Glad you got your GS. BTW, I've seen a silver-grey GS driving around Encinitas RSF. I thought it was yours, however, I think I've seen it around for a few months now.

-Don

·
Registered
15 Posts
The silver gs might be mine your seeing.. I live in Oceanside, but I'm all over the place.....
I live in Carlsbad, and to the best of my knowledge, I'm the only yellow GS in the area.

I'll PM you with my contact info. Lunch or a drive sounds great. I either work from home, or my office is in Del Mar.

Glad you got your GS. BTW, I've seen a silver-grey GS driving around Encinitas RSF. I thought it was yours, however, I think I've seen it around for a few months now.

-Don

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well enough GS'ers in North County

OK, so there are at least three of us then. I say we find a quiet morning, grab coffee, then tear it up a little.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, so there are at least three of us then. I say we find a quiet morning, grab coffee, then tear it up a little.
I am game but need new rear tires (BAD). Ordering them tomorrow should have them on Fri. Meet up Sunday? I am volunteering Sat @ the Burn Institute.

Could be me, I am all over too but I do take Del Dios to work through RSF everyday all the way to Del Mar. Either way it's cool that there are 3 of us. Actually there is 4, I have seen another female driver in a Grigio heading on 805 a few times.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Im down..any time .. lunch, or just a drive....I cant do it on sunday. But anytime after that...where did you get tires? I have a tire account for tires if You need some...I got my front Tires for 250 each for the OE Pilot Sports...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haven't ordered them yet. Going with OEM's for the rear just trying to see if I can go 275 instead of 265.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's???

Didn't your guys cars originally come with OEM Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's?

Mike -- New tires already...how many miles were on your car when you bought it? I might be able to go out early Sunday moring for a little bit.

At least a dozen times I've see this darker metallic grey (Grigio Touring?) GS heading east on Encinitas Blvd (near RSF intersection) at about 8:15am. It has a nice sounding exhaust.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, just about to turn 12k miles, 9600 when I bought it. Yes PZ Rosso's. The rear tires didn't have much life left. Since the car was consigned and I had the deal where I wanted it, I figured the $800 in a couple thousand miles wasn't worth loosing the deal over.

So, it's not me then. I am for sure not Encinitas Blvd each day. My exhaust is currently stock too. All about to change today as my Muffler bypass' are arriving. Not sure I will be able to get them on by the weekend though.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I haven't logged in a quite awhile & saw your thread. I may be the "female on the 805" mentioned. ;)
This sounds so girlie, but I really know very little about the car I bought. I've looked to buy an owners manual, but I can't find how or where. If you guys have any ideas, I'd love to hear. (I have an 2003 GT coupe)

I also, recently saw a copper GS in my neighborhood of San Elijo Hills ~ it's very nice.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I almost bought that GS! Is it the one with cream/white interior?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts