Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think I've found a sweet deal on an 05 GS so the 02 coupe is for sale. And I'm flexible so please present all reasonable offers I'm just looking to move it swiftly.

Black with tan interior
F1
19" BBS LM Series wheels with new tires
275/30 19" rear
245/35 19" front
74k on the clock

What do you think I can get?

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Just guessing, probably 25-30K?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah thats about what i figured. you know anybody looking?

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey man,

TBH...

Hope you can land home the GS. Any details..?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics on the way

sorry I just threw this thread up real quick. I'll post some pics a little later today. I was just checking to see if there was even any interest out there.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think you need to get closer to 35k...

I think you can get 35k for that car.... Look on ebay motors for a similar car and I think you will find them more on the 35k side of the house than the 25k side of the house with that same type of mileage.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Nomorejags - I just posted that I'm in the market. Send some pics and advise on details and your locale. Honestly, however, I was not considering something w/ 75k, but for the right price and a clean car, I would consider.

Thanks

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Right outside chicago. In Crown Point, In

I'm offering free or reduced shipping with the right offer

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picz

Pics are attached

Attachments

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks very nice...

Hope you're lucky with the sale.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, what do you think it'll go for? If I don't move it SOON I'm just going to run it thru the dealer auction.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Thanks, what do you think it'll go for? If I don't move it SOON I'm just going to run it thru the dealer auction.
Dunno what's the state of the 2nd hand market in the US, but I think at 30K you should move it out quick. Mind you, "quick" in this market could mean 1-2 months. You can push it higher, to the 32-35K range and buy you space for negotiating. It has some nice features, such as the optional 1-color leather scheme in doors, the roof leather liner, bespoke rims (although they could not be for everyone taste... do you have the original rims just in case..? )

·
Registered
503 Posts
Nice car.

Do you have full documentation of the service history? Has it had one or more new clutches? If so, how many miles are on the present clutch?

Besides the rims, is there anything added/subtracted to this car?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts