Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In addition to my fuel filler problem below I also have an issue with my xenons which now only point straight down when turned on. Car was at the dealer for a service last week and they replaced the sensor which governs the self levelling mechanism which they said was faulty. Unfortunately this has not resolved the problem, much to my annoyance as it would appear that no one tested the lights to see whether they worked properly after the repair. As this will almost certainly not be covered by the extended warranty I am starting to get concerned as the car is headed back for another dealer visit next week. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Carl

·
Registered
173 Posts
In addition to my fuel filler problem below I also have an issue with my xenons which now only point straight down when turned on. Car was at the dealer for a service last week and they replaced the sensor which governs the self levelling mechanism which they said was faulty. Unfortunately this has not resolved the problem, much to my annoyance as it would appear that no one tested the lights to see whether they worked properly after the repair. As this will almost certainly not be covered by the extended warranty I am starting to get concerned as the car is headed back for another dealer visit next week. Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Carl
Our cars in US do not have leveling system. I have to adjust it manually by reaching it from the wheel well. You make try to take a look by yourself first but it is the pain in the neck just to have a look. You have to take the wheel out and take off the wheel well. Sorry that i can't help much

1 - 2 of 2 Posts