Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all, I have a 2004 Coupe Cambio with cloudy fogged up look to the Xenon lights and also water vapor in the front turn signals etc. I showed the dealer and they submitted a warranty claim to Maserati, the claim was denied. (they said it was wear and tear) Has anyone else had any issues with cloudy lenses and/or water vapor in the lights. I am not talking about marks or damage to the outside but a fog on the inside of what I think is a sealed unit. Can the unit be taken apart and cleaned?

·
Registered
274 Posts
they can but with great diificuly and having the right tool and the right sealant to put them back together, what colour are your headlights Ive got a spare silver xennon for a cambio corsa just put gransport ones on mine they were an arm and a leg as you probably know by now £1050 at the stealerships or £850 plus vat at eurospares

Pm me if you have silver headlights

Regards loz

·
Registered
274 Posts
Gransport headlights have a little chrome bezzel around the bulb/lenses thats all
just that it was cheaper for me to buy a pair of 2006 gransport headlights that were red than to buy one silver one (new) for my 4200 so i split them and had them resprayed in griglio touring so hence i have my old offside one going spare and a 4200 grill / h/light washers and sterring wheel and skirts have replaced all mine with gransport bits bumpers skirts carbon fibre steering wheel ect

1 - 4 of 4 Posts