Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed x-pipe & muflers today on my Spyder. I love the sound,but it's a little louder than I'd like it to be. I understand it'll soften a bit after break-in. Anyone have experience with this ?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
better power/torque?

The car runs great!! Had it on the highway earlier by the beach... Awe..some!!! It screamed & really took-off. Quite happy with that.... Just getting adjusted to the volume on the local streets. I like it... just gotta break it in.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Installed x-pipe & muflers today on my Spyder. I love the sound,but it's a little louder than I'd like it to be. I understand it'll soften a bit after break-in. Anyone have experience with this ?
Hey man,

When I first put the exhaust system on my car, it sounded great... Then about 30 minutes later is was VERY loud... too loud...

To the point of a slight headache.

About 30 miles later, it "broke in", dropped SUBSTANTIALLY in volume and resonance :D

Youll love it after about 75-100 miles.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Hey man,

When I first put the exhaust system on my car, it sounded great... Then about 30 minutes later is was VERY loud... too loud...

To the point of a slight headache.

About 30 miles later, it "broke in", dropped SUBSTANTIALLY in volume and resonance :D

Youll love it after about 75-100 miles.
are you sure it is not your ear drums got busted after those 30 minutes?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts