Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Has anyone done a fair bit of dealing with Arese at Maserati spares? I placed an order some weeks ago and it said my only payment option was a posted cheque. Being in Australia, that is not the most practical means of payment. I noted on the invoice there were bank details in the Netherlands so I made an international transfer.

I've tried twice now via email to make contact with anyone at maseratispares without success. I've now tried calling the landline and mobile number listed. All go to voicemail. Am I likely to randomly see my parts turn up one day? Is this normal for them?

Thanks

·
Registered
620 Posts
I hope things have been sorted out with the vendor, and that your parts have arrived in Australia.

I have not bought anything from Maseratispares, but sourced some parts from another Dutch firm a few months ago. That was totally fine (paid through an international bank transfer, just like you did), but the goods were sent by mail and due to the current pandemic that took longer than I expected; 4 weeks from the Netherlands to Norway! Some of the time was spent on customs clearance, which mail services do not seem to handle well (at least here in Norway), and which may have taken additional time due to the pandemic.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi,

Has anyone done a fair bit of dealing with Arese at Maserati spares? I placed an order some weeks ago and it said my only payment option was a posted cheque. Being in Australia, that is not the most practical means of payment. I noted on the invoice there were bank details in the Netherlands so I made an international transfer.

I've tried twice now via email to make contact with anyone at maseratispares without success. I've now tried calling the landline and mobile number listed. All go to voicemail. Am I likely to randomly see my parts turn up one day? Is this normal for them?

Thanks
Haven’t had experience with them but I hope everything gets resolved and you get either your money back or the parts you ordered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts