Maserati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure what the deal is, possible phishing?, but 2 people messaged me that recently joined the forum and NEVER posted a thing saying they know someone that has shoes. Ugh, I just want some shoes...

·
Registered
392 Posts
Thats a scam

There are some scammers who will message every time anything is posted on the market place

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah there are alot of scammer on this site that why our customers should be very careful of who they bought goods online I have the pics of what you want to buy dm me on my mobile number 929-350-0835 asap and I do shipping too.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah there are alot of scammer on this site that why our customers should be very careful of who they bought goods online I have the pics of what you want to buy dm me on my mobile number 929-350-0835 asap and I do shipping too.
you just joined 2 days ago...why can’t you post pictures here?

·
Registered
38 Posts
You may want to try your Maserati Dealer. I bought a pair (size 13, in fact) last year and the dealer actually connected me to the accessories department.
Just a thought...

Good luck...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You may want to try your Maserati Dealer. I bought a pair (size 13, in fact) last year and the dealer actually connected me to the accessories department.
Just a thought...

Good luck...
Ok, maybe I will try that route. I know the Maserati site is out though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts