Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

long-time lurker who has just bought a 2009 QP V GTS - introduction to follow.

The wheels are badly curbed and I thought I might rather buy a pristine/ new set of original OEM Multi Trident 20 inch rims, if I can find some.
The ones I am looking for can be seen on the picture attached.

Please contact me through PM if you have some for sale.

Thanks,
Fabian

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Dear all,

long-time lurker who has just bought a 2009 QP V GTS - introduction to follow.

The wheels are badly curbed and I thought I might rather buy a pristine/ new set of original OEM Multi Trident 20 inch rims, if I can find some.
The ones I am looking for can be seen on the picture attached.

Please contact me through PM if you have some for sale.

Thanks,
Fabian

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Abelmazi,
Beautiful car, beautiful wheels, but I want to go original and max 20". Thanks for offering.
Cheers, Fabian

·
Registered
214 Posts
Have you thought about having a wheel shop repair the current rims and re-spray? I had a gash in mine from the freeway (piece of metal on the road) and my cost was $120 to repair it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,
Yes - that is an option. However I live in Switzerland and here it is more like ~$400 for a decent job per wheel. I might still do it to have a second spare set or for Winter tires.

The current ones have been 'repaired' by I guess a tire shop during tire change, i.e. just sanded down the curb damage and then (partially) over sprayed with a wrong silver color. So the middle is the original nice OEM paint and the outside the wrong silver. Terrible. 🤮

1 - 6 of 6 Posts