Maserati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, looking for a GranSport or MC Victory. Would also potentially consider a 90th Anniversary Spyder.

Please PM me if you have one of the above and looking to sell.

Thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link. I forgot about CarGurus. Usually not many private sellers on there but I'll set up an alert.

·
Registered
156 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Another bump, I'm opening up to the idea of a regular GranSport as well in case someone has a well sorted one.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Another bump, I'm opening up to the idea of a regular GranSport as well in case someone has a well sorted one.
Hi. I am in Atlanta and have a shiny black 2006 GranSport LE. It has 32k miles and looks, runs, and sounds awesome! It’s also got black leather and Alcantara interior with carbon fiber accents. I just took it out for a spin today and had two compliments on it. It is a thrill to drive and is very-well cared for. For example, it recently had new Michelins ($2k), a tuneup ($1.5k), an alignment, a new clutch ($6k or so), new buttons ($650), and new window regulators ($2,800 or so). This means you don’t have to spend money and time fixing these things anytime soon. When not in use, I keep it covered in a sweet-looking OEM Maserati fitted indoor cover in my garage and hooked up to a CTEC 7002 battery tender. Note it does have relatively minor road rash on the rims. I am considering getting them powder coated. I’m really not sure what I would want for it. I’m not in a hurry to sell, but if the right offer came around, I would have to consider it. The reason for selling is because I have 5 cars and 3 kids with lots of stuff...so I could probably use the room. By the way, I plan to put my well cared for 2008 black Hummer H2 up for sale as well to make more room. Thanks for considering!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts