Maserati Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Contact me with what you have! The customer looking is on a budget so higher mileaged cars are preferred. Ready to buy!

Must be a Coupe - CC is preferred but GT will be accepted at the right price.

Regards,

Kevin

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
wow. is it what they are worth now?
there must be something with this car........

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ran the carfax and it is clean. I just bought a Black CC coupe this weekend. I haven't had a chance to post pictures and a breif review ubt this deal is better than mine and I thought I got over. The one is a One owner Lease

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
2002 MASERATI M128 GT
ZAMBC38A820008327
COUPE
4.2L V8 FI DOHC / REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Standard Equipment | Safety Options

This vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee
The last reported odometer reading was 11,466

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

The number of owners is estimated by CARFAX
Year purchased 2003
Type of owner Private lease
Estimated length of ownership

3 yrs. 6 mo.
Owned in the following states/provinces New Jersey
Estimated miles driven per year ---
Last reported odometer reading 11,466

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem
Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon

Guaranteed
No Problem
Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem
GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Not all accidents or other issues are reported to CARFAX
Total Loss Check
No total loss reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Frame Damage Check
No frame damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check
No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check
No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check
No accidents reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Manufacturer Recall Check
Check with an authorized Maserati dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 7 record(s) for this 2002 MASERATI M128 GT (ZAMBC38A820008327).

Purchased: 2003
Type: Private lease
Where: New Jersey
Est. miles/year: ---
Est. length owned: 7/15/03 - 1/23/07
(3 yrs. 6 mo.)

Good News - CARFAX 1-owner vehicle! These vehicles are often worth a higher price because they tend to be consistently driven and maintained.
Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
05/07/2003 3,055 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
05/07/2003 3,081 California
Inspection Station Passed emissions inspection
07/15/2003 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Greenwich, CT Registered as
private lease vehicle
07/22/2003 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Greenwich, CT
Title #BG20032030041 Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Registered as lease vehicle
08/21/2003 7,260 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
02/24/2004 11,466 Service Facility Vehicle serviced
01/23/2007 Dealer Inventory Vehicle offered for sale

·
Registered
286 Posts
so whats up? was this car serviced past 11k miles? 20K mystery miles. so the car was sold in nj but is in tx now? mmmmmmm............ but the price is not too far off the norm i have seen several 02's for under 40k but this is the lowest price i have seen. i would look at it if i was local. how much off the price do u think they would take. think 10% i would really consider it for that it would cover the clutch that i am sure it needs.:D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car was sold 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
240 Posts
leadfoot_mf said:
did u check out the sold section, man some really cool cars i want the cobra or the dodge dart.
He had a CLK AMG DTM (sweet benz that can beat around with the SLR some say faster on the track)

He has had some nice autos. His dealership is in one of the worst areas of Phoenix, az. His dealership is gated all around with barb wire. I love how all his photos never show any background lol. I do not blame him. His name is Alex (like mine :) ) He will go low to sale a car but he is kind of a dickhead. At least what I thought of him when I was shopping for an M3 vert. I almost bought from him. Almost****

·
Registered
240 Posts
I bet he would take $36,000 for that spider right now

Damn I just wish that car was a 6 speed manual and I would be in that right now. I would actually keep my M3 for a while

·
Registered
240 Posts
leadfoot_mf said:
do u know what the cobra went for? or what he was asking? same with the dart.

I have no idea. He has lot of other rides on his "sold" section that are not their. Alot of his dealership is different autos you dont see everyday. He has had some wierd items.

·
Registered
20 Posts
leadfoot_mf said:

CAVEAT EMPTOR - buyer beware -low priced Maser's

Just because carfax does not report anything does not mean the car was never damaged/flooded/etc. Carfax reports what it can gather - especially from insurance companies and mainline repair facilities (ie:dealers). If the car had been damaged and repaired without an insurance company paying for it is entirely possible carfax would not find out. Possible scenario is someone with too much money personally paying for the repair at "Midnight Auto Repair" without an insurance claim so he would not have to explain a salvage or flooded title when he went to sell. The clouded title might be an even bigger hit ($) than the cost of the repair (especially if it is a shoddy job) and the "fire sale" price.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts