Maserati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took delivery of the MCV today... she is beautiful...

i drove her on and on today... i am still getting used to with the gearbox but man, was it sweet!

and you know what, the MC12 seats are great... i fit perfectly in it (minus my wallet).

will post pics later tomorrow...

·
Registered
333 Posts
Vincent said:
I took delivery of the MCV today... she is beautiful...

i drove her on and on today... i am still getting used to with the gearbox but man, was it sweet!

and you know what, the MC12 seats are great... i fit perfectly in it (minus my wallet).

will post pics later tomorrow...
hahahahah... don't worry about your wallet, soon it will get much thiner eventually and you'll be able to fit with it
hahahaha... nah... just kidding broh, just kidding.

Bring your pictures down man... I know everybody here is anxious to see them.

Good going and drive carefully.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay took some nice pics outside my office building... sky was clear and everything looks great!

oh... i manage to grab a trofeo bear as well... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
nice! my bears are here too but i will pick them up next week.

back to the MCV. what do you think of the height / fender gap? it just doesnt look as good as in the press photos. i thought it is a canadian/us thing with the height being higher for headlight or bumper height requirements. seems like they are a little high for hk spec as well.

i am sure it is fine now, considering the parking ramps in hk...
will be expensive on the CF front spoiler............

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Vicent,

Very nice, I can see you MC Victory in the winding roads in HK. I love the colour, looks very sharp especially at the ICF Center in Central HK. Hope I run into your car(not physically of cause) when I visit HK in Christmas.

Yes, be very careful those parking ramps and curbs in HK.

Congrads!

Jason
2005 GS

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. M! - yes, somehow the fender gap is a bit high... but then i m not complaining... coz it's a lot easier to get in and out of the notorious carparks in Hk.

on handling, i just came back from a night drive with my neighbour. he drove his 355... i didnt push the MCV as I thought i shd give her some learning space before i start banging her... but she is doing whatever she's being asked to do. there is minimal body roll (given the height of the car)... and surprisingly, the height is actually an advantage on HK road... we have a lot of uneven roads here... i just hope the skyhook can survive it as well.

jason - the view was absolutely beautiful outside the IFC center... except that's where i work as well... i guess it's the closet and nicest place to take pictures whilst i was at work. :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i would agree with you that the ride height and handling would be good now. the skyhook should be just fine. just if you do frequent certain carparks with lousy ramps, i wouldnt lower it. if it is not an issue, lower it perhaps even just 1/2" would make it so much better looking.

btw have you contemplated on a personalized plate?
"VICTORY" looks great on the mcv.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha, i see you are quite in tune with what's going on in Hk... actually, i have 3 plates for my cars:

JS 51 - Maserati
JS 53 - Porsche

and JS 52 will be the grand finale to the cars i need and want... ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
wo...where did you get your license plate? you could get JS51, 52, 53??

nice car though...

how did you park your car in front of your office building though?

isn't that Shun Dak?

Vincent said:
haha, i see you are quite in tune with what's going on in Hk... actually, i have 3 plates for my cars:

JS 51 - Maserati
JS 53 - Porsche

and JS 52 will be the grand finale to the cars i need and want... ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
where to park

should this be: don't ask, don't tell? hk has been improved! maserati has arrived! all stand. just beautiful, congrat. enjoy!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
pics were taken on the road just between the IFC 2 and the new ferry piers... i angled the car so that i took only one lane. nice, isnt it? :)

as for the plates? hehe, i got them via the public auctions... not that expensive actually... ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Congrats Vincent! Awesome machine in an awesome city. Have fun and take care of that baby!

·
Registered
3 Posts
cool! I am coming back to HK most likely Xmas, let's go for a drink if you have time!
:D

Vincent said:
pics were taken on the road just between the IFC 2 and the new ferry piers... i angled the car so that i took only one lane. nice, isnt it? :)

as for the plates? hehe, i got them via the public auctions... not that expensive actually... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts