Maserati Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
You are right and can have any opinion. My comment was to support the owner / photographer and wasn't meant to offend you. Cheers.

when one posts a comment, or pics, on a public forum he/she is opening themselves to the opinions of all who read/see

my OPINION is that matte finishes look like PRIMER - the cars in the above photos look to me like the 1950 Mercury Monterey of Sylvester Stallone (and driven in the movie "Cobra")

your opinion that there was "no need for the primer comment" - your opinion is valid, to you, just as mine is valid to me :deal:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Can I get access to that garage??? Is it a dealer?

All those cars are hot including the Rolls and the Bentley in the photos. Nice job with the photos.

Wish I had all those keys on my chain. Is it a car club? A collection? CM

·
Registered
158 Posts
From the foliage and signage in the pics it looks like some place in Southeast Asia (?). They don't seem to sweat license plates either.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hell, I just want the garage itself. That has to be one of the coolest garages I have ever seen. Seems like something out of Iron Man. Sure its likely a High Rise Parking garage for exclusive people, but that collection of cars is great. Would be so cool to see them all together, talk about a neighborhood outing, would make the city stand still just going to the store.

Love the photos, very good quality

·
Registered
679 Posts
when one posts a comment, or pics, on a public forum he/she is opening themselves to the opinions of all who read/see

my OPINION is that matte finishes look like PRIMER - the cars in the above photos look to me like the 1950 Mercury Monterey of Sylvester Stallone (and driven in the movie "Cobra")

your opinion that there was "no need for the primer comment" - your opinion is valid, to you, just as mine is valid to me :deal:

Agreed to all the above

·
Registered
679 Posts
Did we ever get any info on this original location or thread starter?

....I go back and forth on Matte paint....looks "ok" to me but I feel personally I would tire of it after a while....

·
Registered
70 Posts
The car is awesome, I hadn't seen the blue alcantara combo before.

Also, this garage is nuts. I love it. Great pictures and great cars.

As for the primer comment, I see it as a matter of respect towards others; there's things that you just shouldn't say, regardless if you're thinking them. It's like if someone came up to you and your wife at a gathering, took a look at her, then turned to you and said "when are you going to do better?".

21 - 33 of 33 Posts