Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
No need for the primer comment at all. That is one sick looking pair. Never seen Grigio Opaco on a 458 before. With the yellow calipers it gets my heart rate going. But put it side by side with a matte blue Stradale and Wow! Has to be the best combo of matte paint cars out there period. Congrats, welcome and thanks for posting. Enjoy them.

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Fantastic!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
No need for the primer comment at all..
when one posts a comment, or pics, on a public forum he/she is opening themselves to the opinions of all who read/see

my OPINION is that matte finishes look like PRIMER - the cars in the above photos look to me like the 1950 Mercury Monterey of Sylvester Stallone (and driven in the movie "Cobra")

your opinion that there was "no need for the primer comment" - your opinion is valid, to you, just as mine is valid to me :deal:

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
when one posts a comment, or pics, on a public forum he/she is opening themselves to the opinions of all who read/see

my OPINION is that matte finishes look like PRIMER - the cars in the above photos look to me like the 1950 Mercury Monterey of Sylvester Stallone (and driven in the movie "Cobra")

your opinion that there was "no need for the primer comment" - your opinion is valid, to you, just as mine is valid to me :deal:
You're not giving him enough credit. You knew that both cars were matte, so your "what color are they going to be painted?" comment was snarky. He spotted that and called it unnecessary. He wasn't questioning your right to have an opinion.

I happen to agree that they look primed, but the photos are sharp and well done.

Yes, it's a bit odd, this hit-and-run. "Wow there's a Maser forum?" Of course there is. There are 734 forums about cats drinking milk, there's bound to be at least one Mas forum.

·
5,887 Posts
Yes, it's a bit odd, this hit-and-run. "Wow there's a Maser forum?" Of course there is. There are 734 forums about cats drinking milk, there's bound to be at least one Mas forum.
Too funny and so true. Multiple forums for everything these days. The pics are awesome but it is always cool to hear the stories behind the cars. I am always interested in what else is in the collection.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
183 Posts
The Matte finish debate continues...

I get both arguments. I'm just glad there are such tremendous options available when choosing a paint finish.

For what it's worth, I think both these cars look amazing, but with a little wear and tear along with the test of time, who knows?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Stunning cars and excellent photography. Also nice to see them outside and semi dirty, I like to hope that such exceptional cars are actually enjoyed.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
20 Participants
viper98912
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing