Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would the 2005 GS dash/gauges fit a 2004 Coupe GT?

I like the look of the blue gauges on the GS and since I have made my 2004 GT true 6 speed look like a GS, added mesh insert to rear grille, changed front grill and am adding the rocker panels I thought I would have a true 6 speed GS,lol, not CC, anyway can this be done; is it just an insert background for the cluster of gauges or what? I assume I would need salvage or buy from Trident, etc, dogdoc

·
Registered
210 Posts
Cool idea, I have a 2003 Coupe GT with 19"GS wheels, GS seats and larger exhaust with out the rear mufflers,and a mesh grill.Pluse FD springs and Drive by wire up grade. The blue gauges sound good. I would think it is not just a plug and play switch though and would be a lot of $.
By the way six speed GT's rule!
Ron:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not so good news!

Willie at Trident told me that the instrument cluster(blue) cannot be replaced alone; the WHOLE DASH needs to be done; I do not thinkt that is worth doing; plus sending the odometer out for official replacement???? I think I will stop the mods here,lol dogdoc PS 6 Speeds do rule!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.