Maserati Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I was taking off my dash trim when I was swapping out my head unit and climate control.. a small section of the dash material stuck to the trim and caused it to come loose.. I thought I could live with it by my OCD will not let me.. 馃槀.. I was wondering if an upholstery guy could fix it or could I use those dash repair kits?

Thanks

Mike

Attachments

I think that would be very difficult to make it look right...That interior material sucks..You really want to spray around trim like that with armorall etc. so the material doesn't stick to the trim when removing...Jason

Registered
I think that would be very difficult to make it look right...That interior material sucks..You really want to spray around trim like that with armorall etc. so the material doesn't stick to the trim when removing...Jason
While worried he might get a big head I should note that Jason has answers to about everything. He recently gave me the Georgia State Lottery's winning number....

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You for the reply.. I was thinking the same , but was hoping..馃槩..and yes that material does suck.. Would it be best to reupholster it? And has anyone done that?

Registered
When I was taking off my dash trim when I was swapping out my head unit and climate control.. a small section of the dash material stuck to the trim and caused it to come loose.. I thought I could live with it by my OCD will not let me.. 馃槀.. I was wondering if an upholstery guy could fix it or could I use those dash repair kits? Thanks Mike
Contact Dr Vinyl in your area. These guys are amazing and you would be surprised what they can repair. I've used them on multiple cars (GranTurismo & 2x Land Rovers) with great results.

Registered
These repairs are possible. It is an art form

1 - 9 of 9 Posts