Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
My '09 has 18" x 6mm inserts on passenger side and 26" x 8mm inserts on driver side. I have simply gone online or local auto parts and bought equivalent size inserts. You can re-use metal strips that provide rigidity to rubber. Removing and replacing the inserts is not difficult and takes abou 2 min per side with needle nose pliers. Hope this helps

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a parts number or a link to the ones you purchased? I'd like to give them a try. I've got an 07 Quattro.
Trico 25-260 Force High Performance Beam Blade. The series # is 25 and the 260 refers to 26"; a 25-220 would be 22", etc.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have installed a pair of flat wipers but whenever I operated them the driver side longer blade will be trapped into the gap of the arm. The arm has two
beams for my 2007 QP . Please help to solve .

·
Premium Member
1,607 Posts
My blades are starting to deteriorate, leaving streaks and one even has a small split, so thought I'd give the Trico Force ones a try; they're very cheap ( < $ 15 each ) so I'm a little apprehensive about the quality, but if they don't do a good job I'll just replace them with Bosch or Icon or similar higher grade brand. Trico appears to be the easiest ones in terms of switching with the OE blades - no mods needed, simple pop out the old pop in the new ( I hope I'm not wrong..) so we'll see. Amazon purchase . The site's car match ( 2013 GTs ) showed a 26 " left and a 17" right , so I trust that's correct .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts