Maserati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where one can get an inexpensive set of winter tires and rims (new or used).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
|Maserati Rims

Do you have pics? I am in Richmond Hill but work in downtown Toronto and am in Niagara this weekend. Where are you?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Winter Rims 19"

Hi Rob. Very nice speaking with you this AM. I spoke with Alex @ Daytona. Because my car is the 08 GTS and the rims are 19" he wants me to bring it in next week to confirm that the rims / tires fit over the calipers. I will likely do that on Tues and then spin over to meet you and the others. I mentioned the $600 cash price. If he confirms that the rims are suitable I will pay him and have him store the rims for me. Again, many thanks for your help with this and for compromising on the price. Have a great weekend. Regards, Jack

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maserati Rims

Hi Rob. Nice meeting you yesterday. Thanks for the rims. Alex confirmed that they are suitable for winter rubber on my 08 QP GTS so I left him with the $600 cash.

Again, much appreciated. See you again next Tuesday.

Regards,

Jack

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maserati Winter Rims

Thanks Rob. By the way, do you have the name of that person in the west end who services Maserati? Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No. I will very likely use Daytona but someone was mentioning (last Tuesday) another place in the west end. I thought it was you, but it may have been Nick the older guy whose brother drives an anniversary edition Shelby.

·
Registered
170 Posts
the back from the dead thread!

could one of you post a photo of these wheels? I have a 2008 QP GTS and I am looking for winter rims also.

I want to make sure I am looking for stuff that is going to fit.

thanks again!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts