Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I added the tridents to my 2003 Coupe. Looks great. Only about $40-50 at the dealer - and they include a preapplied adhesive. Just clean the surface well and press to stick!

·
Registered
278 Posts
seems expensive, especially at wingbadges! My tridents on the C pillar of the QP were stolen and I bought new ones.....11Eu each (VAT included)..... The big trident on the front grill was a bit more expensive (50Eu) but I ordered the Sport GT one that has the lines painted in red.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
LOL,. they are not that bad.
just stupidly expensive.

and for sure some high school kid will think it look blingest on his necklace along his collection of stolen emblems.

·
Registered
202 Posts
they are expensive , but i could See my self buying them. i actually was looking at some on ebay from Sweden. (i think they are even more expensive)

i think that the same option for the Ferrari is even more expensive from the factory, i know these are knockoffs but they look look...

willie

·
Registered
279 Posts
hmmm... i dont know guys... but it looks a bit odd... especially for the Ferrari one. The original Ferrari one is supposed to be bent (and imprinted) onto the fender. I dont think these ones can replicate the look.

Also Porsche DONT have fender badges... hmmm... a bit cheesy...

·
Registered
909 Posts
It may be possible to order an actual Maserati wingbadge, considering the 90th anniversary spyder did come with them. I can check with my service manager if anyone wants the real deal...

Plus now you have the MC Victory with Italian flags for wingbadges, so you even have a couple to choose from...

- Mark

·
Registered
279 Posts
It's cool... but the original ones are "imprinted" onto the fenders so i guess the aftermarket one cant really replicate that... or can they???

one wingbadge is enough for me... hehe... even though i m not an italian.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Guys, inthe UK the badges are £4. i.e. $7. And you just peel off the backing and stick them on.

There are some wing badges on ebay.co.uk I have seen recently.. not sure of their authenticity..

See ya..

·
Registered
173 Posts
maserati of minneapolis said:
It may be possible to order an actual Maserati wingbadge, considering the 90th anniversary spyder did come with them. I can check with my service manager if anyone wants the real deal...

Plus now you have the MC Victory with Italian flags for wingbadges, so you even have a couple to choose from...

- Mark
Please check that how much for the fender badge and also how much for the Trident on the C pillar of the QP?
Thanks

·
Registered
278 Posts
the trident on the c-pillar of the QP was 11Eu. I bought one recently since they got stolen. The trident of the QP Sport GT on the C-pillar (have red lines) are 15Eu.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the rear emblems, the same as the QP, for my Gransport and they cost me about $80.

As for the wingbadges, my guy at the dealer told me that in order to have the "real deal" i need to order the 2006 quarterpanels that have the wing badges. They are not simple stick on badges. If anyone tries these aftermarket badges please let me know. I want to see how it looks.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Rear Wing badges

MaseratiGSport said:
I bought the rear emblems, the same as the QP, for my Gransport and they cost me about $80.

As for the wingbadges, my guy at the dealer told me that in order to have the "real deal" i need to order the 2006 quarterpanels that have the wing badges. They are not simple stick on badges. If anyone tries these aftermarket badges please let me know. I want to see how it looks.
Sorry to hear that you were charged so much for the rear wing badges ! :confused: Here they are no more than $7.. so if any one wants some I can send them over.. :)

R.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
MaseratiGSport said:

rear emblems or side emblems?
i don't know. you saved money on your exhaust setup and you get ripped off on the emblems.

btw the wing badges on the 90th anniversary spyder is 2005, not 2006.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Rich Hale said:
Sorry to hear that you were charged so much for the rear wing badges ! :confused: Here they are no more than $7.. so if any one wants some I can send them over.. :)

R.
Yes. I want some. How could I pay you for the badges? I think I want 4 of them. Do you have paypal account? Please let me know.
Thanks
pganmol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi there.. yes.. as an infrequent ebayer, I do have a paypal account.. just tobe sure these are the chrome effect badges that sit on the rear wing just in the styled recess behind the rear window.

I will call the dealer today and ask them to put some aside for me..

Paypal account is Richard Hale is the account name.. my email is [email protected] - is that all you need on the account details?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
About this Discussion
42 Replies
17 Participants
M!
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing