Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I might purchase a windshield sun shade for my 2005 Coupé? I prefer the rigid or stiff folding silver ones like Covercraft has on their web page (http://www.covercraft.com/windshield_heat_shield.htm); however, they do not make one for the Maserati Coupé.

So, I'm looking for a substitute, or perhaps someone knows that the E60 BMW one fits or the Ford Fusion, etc., etc. .... the fit doesn't have to be perfect, but I want to protect that gorgeous Italian leather from the Texas sun.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.... Leo :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
without the official products, i guess there's always the walmart cardboard version that have "Call Police" printed...

just kidding. i resort to an older 7er's factory windshield sun shade that i had for many years to fits 95% well on the QP. extremely odd that i have a maserati with a silver sunshade that says B M W across. -_-" many times to avoid the embrassment it is inverted inside out.

i m surprise with the delicate leather dash, Maserati does not offer anything from the factory.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I use with great success the round folded sun shade. It fits also in the back of the seat for easy access. I think you can get it at any auto store even WallMart may have it.
Kai

·
Registered
2 Posts
I need a picture of a Maserati with a sun shade... seems my wife wants a sunshade for her birthday...she's SO practical! So, the faster looking car the better...she'll have a heart attack when I show her the picture of what I'm getting her for her birthday! Any help appreciated!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Does anyone know where I might purchase a windshield sun shade for my 2005 Coupé? I prefer the rigid or stiff folding silver ones like Covercraft has on their web page (http://www.covercraft.com/windshield_heat_shield.htm); however, they do not make one for the Maserati Coupé.

So, I'm looking for a substitute, or perhaps someone knows that the E60 BMW one fits or the Ford Fusion, etc., etc. .... the fit doesn't have to be perfect, but I want to protect that gorgeous Italian leather from the Texas sun.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.... Leo :)
With the Maserati logo... $90... http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10292

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually covercraft DOES make a custom sun shade for the Maser Coupe. It's pattern number 10904. It's the rigid type and fits perfectly. I think I paid $50.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Actually covercraft DOES make a custom sun shade for the Maser Coupe. It's pattern number 10904. It's the rigid type and fits perfectly. I think I paid $50.
So did I. Only difference is no logo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
7 Participants
veloce49
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing