Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My passenger window switch broke today. Or should I say I broke it cleaning the sticky residue off. Apparently the window switches are only sold as a grouping with the sport switch, start, hazard..etc. Does anybody know of a cross over part with Fiat or Alpha for just the switch?

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I have seen just the switches on eBay. Not Cheap either. I recently ordered replacement parts from Scuderia Car Parts for my 06 GS. According to them the complete dashboard switch panel Is NLA. I was able to get the Tunnel switch assembly but it was a disappointment, it was sticky out of the box.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried eBay no joy. I am going to try 3d printing the broken segment and gluing it today. I also have an email out to an auto salvage company.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I just went through an attempted purchase of a replacement part at Scuderia and they ended up refunding the purchase: no longer made.
I was able to source the last oem switch in the US through a dealer. It was housed in Chicagoland. Sacramento Ferrari/Maserati helped me. They were great to deal with.
My backups were through salvage and GS part-outs. Those haven’t returned any results yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
I've had success opening the switches and adding tiny screws at the pivot points. Both of my GS switches have broken and I've repaired them(a few years ago). Find very tiny screws and use a fine twist-drill to bore the holes. It's fiddly, but it works!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Yes, buy Ferrari F430 ones, they are the same, fitted a pair to my GS

Part numbers 67970400 & 67970500.
Correct. The 430's have a different trim and the GS have a mounting bracket hence why the P/N's are different but the switch and rocker are the same. Also, those pivots break all the time and as long as the piece is present, we can and do repair them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yes, buy Ferrari F430 ones, they are the same, fitted a pair to my GS

Part numbers 67970400 & 67970500.
Hi - the surround is completely different is the switch attached to the 430 surround? Is it easy to remove it from the surround? Many thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi - the surround is completely different is the switch attached to the 430 surround? Is it easy to remove it from the surround? Many thanks
Hi mate, the switch is separate to the surround, just unclips in few seconds. Very easy job 🤙

1 - 13 of 13 Posts