Maserati Forum banner

Will Maserati Release a Track Focused versions of the MC20 like the Porsche GT3 or Mercedes GTR Pro?

• No way

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something that really interests me is whether there will be a more track focused version of the MC20.

Knowing all the work they did to keep the Aero parts hidden and to skip the Spoilers in the front and rear in the car, do you think their will be a more track focused version of the MC20? I love the fact that they stayed classy and subtle with the MC20 so one with lots of Aero might seem a little counter to what they were going for. That being said I would be the first in line to buy one lol馃槃

Registered
Maserati repeatedly mentioned a return to racing throughout the pre-launch "teasing period", but has gone silent on that since the official launch last September. I think that is simply due to focusing on getting the car ready for production, and not that racing plans have been shelved.

I expect a "corsa" version (GT3/GTE) to be announced soon, and then possibly also a "stradale" version.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.