Maserati Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
They should - I went the other way, and put 04 wheels on my 02 without an issue.

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts
No problem, they will bolt up... You may want some new spacers though to widen the track.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
Dogdoc: I ultimately decided that I also like the 15 spoke I had and refinished them in the same color as the car. IMO they are more unique than a 7 spoke style, somewhat more exotic especially with the convex nature of the fronts with concave rears - ever notice that ?

Although - before deciding to keep them and refinish I saw some awesome aftermarket rims but couldn't justify the $$$$$ for rims that could not be moved to any different vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
I agree

100%. The wheels on the 02 look far more distinctive and classy (imo)
I am planning on having mine painted as well but have not yet decided on the color as my car i sblue and blue wheels would likely look horrific.
perhaps black
suggestions?

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
100%. The wheels on the 02 look far more distinctive and classy (imo)
I am planning on having mine painted as well but have not yet decided on the color as my car i sblue and blue wheels would likely look horrific.
perhaps black
suggestions?
I agree that the sblue would probably not look so good on an sblue exterior. Not sure black would be much better either. The OEM may be the best color for that car - how about highlighting the trident for just a spot of pop.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Painter rims

Has anyone ever painted the 15 spoke rims. I would love to see a picture of what they look like on there car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts