Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the look of the original GS wheels - the three finger spoke design. Has anyone tried these on a QP? Will they fit as they come, or are spacers needed?

·
Registered
250 Posts
The QP rear is slightly larger 10.5 v. 9.5 and the offset is ET 50.5 on the rear and ET 52 in the front. And based on the recent post with the GS wheels on Ebay, the GS offset is ET 62.2 on the front and ET 55.5 on the rear.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Vincent. Do anyone know if the offset numbers can easily be translated into a dimension (i.e., does the difference in offset mean that the outside edge of the GS wheel would be a greater distance to the outside of the car, and if so how much)?

·
Registered
173 Posts
I like the look of the original GS wheels - the three finger spoke design. Has anyone tried these on a QP? Will they fit as they come, or are spacers needed?
NO...They will not fit. The bolt pattern diameter is not the same. Even you put conversion spacers on, I still not sure that they will fit or not.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Interesting that it's not standardized. The bolt pattern for QP 5-114; coupe 5-108; I couldn't find a reference for the GS.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the input. I ended up buying a set of 19" QP ball polished wheels, as this not only seemed easiest, but the look is quite elegant in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts