Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my wife saw the Neiman Marcus ad.....give me some reason why I should NOT buy a Maserati....just joking...but since this will be my first Maserati are there some things I need to know or beware of??? :deal:

·
Super Moderator
3,299 Posts
Welcome.

Well, what to look out for depends a lot on what you plan to buy. If your looking at new Ghibli, that's different than a new GT or QP. Those are different that an older QP or 4200, and those are different than the classic cars. We may be able to help you more if you have it narrowed down a little.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok your right maybe a little more info would help....went in looking for the Neiman Marcus Ghibli 100 anniversary car because my wife said "I want that car"....but after seeing the QP well it's just a beautiful automobile...my money says we buy the the QP. Soooo what should I know so when I talk to the salesperson I seem smarter and Maserati history tells me I am about to buy a car that will be the shop more than the road???

·
Super Moderator
3,299 Posts
These aren't the same cars as the classics. They are reliable and dependable. Many, many people use them as daily drivers without any problems. If you've narrowed it down to the new QP, I would suggest posting your questions in that sub-forum. This area is not looked at as often by members with the specific car you're looking at. You should also just spend a little time reading threads there. Please keep in mind that when people do have problems, this is a very popular place to try to find answers. The other 99%+ don't come here and say "nothing odd happened to my car today." So, keep that in mind. You are looking at a self-selected group that chose to post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts