Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the 18" rims off of my 05 coupe looking for $800 plus shipping there is a small spot of curb rash on one front wheel (less then 2in) other then that they are clean and have no scratches. The rims were changed out when the car had 9k on it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I too am interested.

If Michael backs out. I need some rims for my winter set of Blizzaks. Will the bolts line up for an '03 Coupe?

·
Registered
624 Posts
Hi DSq / Mike / Lionel - I'm agressively seeking some chrome wheels and once Head's got his placed I would sell mine (with good tire tread) reasonably as well...also have some curb rash but not bad at all, will send pix, probably be within the next 30 days or sooner.

DSq, great pix of your car, are your wheels chromed? And if so did you buy them that way, if not who did the chroming, were you happy? I need a good chromer.

Thx,

Scott

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yes, they're chromed.

The car came with them. I think they look awesome in contrast to the black paint. From what I gather, chroming them is fairly expensive but if mine weren't already I'd seriously consider doing so (now that I see how it looks).

·
Registered
338 Posts
Michael...

If you only need 3... I'd buy the 4th from you.

I'm assuming that the bolts would line up to a 04 Coupe?

That would make a great spare.

Gene

·
Registered
624 Posts
Totally agree, black + chrome = HOT RIDE. Yours looks great, that's my next Masi Mission.

The car came with them. I think they look awesome in contrast to the black paint. From what I gather, chroming them is fairly expensive but if mine weren't already I'd seriously consider doing so (now that I see how it looks).

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I PM'd you with a question about them regarding bolt pattern compatibility with a 2003 Coupe.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah all of the cambio coupes and gransports use the same bolt pattern

pic of the curb rash

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Work VSXX all work wheels can be custom drilled to any bolt pattern at the factory so I just had a set made to fit the maser

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Here is a picture

Style is the VS-XX
Three Piece 19 inch 8 and 9.5 in rim width 245 front 295 rear

Quality is excellent as is to be expected from a premium rim manufacturer

Gold painted centers with polished lips

ran about $800 each with a 6month lead time and my discount through my friend that is a work dealer

FYI rims are still available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
If anyone else would like a full set of the same rims I've got a set with brand new ''Goodyear'' tires. send me an [email protected]

Thanks, Justin

Attachments

1 - 20 of 31 Posts