Maserati Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know how long will these cars go? I've got 39,365 on my 05 cc coupe. Based on other members, I think I got the most for my year:)!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
52750 on my 2002 Coupe...

Was happy until yesterday, but should be happy again soon when my car get's back from the mother ship... : - )

·
Registered
38 Posts
Juuuuuust about to roll over to 50,000 miles. That means i've put on 9500 miles since december 19th last year. :) 02 Coupe GT btw.

Hope we see some more folks with high miles, these cars are too fun to not enjoy.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
651 Posts
Juuuuuust about to roll over to 50,000 miles. That means i've put on 9500 miles since december 19th last year. :) 02 Coupe GT btw.

Hope we see some more folks with high miles, these cars are too fun to not enjoy.
Glad to see there are people putting miles on the cars. I bought my '02 with 26.5 about a month and a half ago and have put on close to 1000 since ! I have no issue taking a run to pick up some groceries - just another excuse to drive it.

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
Glad to see there are people putting miles on the cars. I bought my '02 with 26.5 about a month and a half ago and have put on close to 1000 since ! I have no issue taking a run to pick up some groceries - just another excuse to drive it.
You see, Maseratis even make us better husbands ;) :) :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Good to hear someone's enjoying their car! Any major issues at those miles?
Its been remarkably reliable. Water pump was replaced under warranty. Had the the alternator replaced at about 75K miles when a diode went out (about $2,000!). Did the clutch at 30K somehting and again at 70K something. Never had an F1 problem.

I think the nav system might not be working; but it is so bad its hard to tell if it works or not. I use a a Garmin unit instead.

Never stranded me. Have gone through lots of tires. Its been a wonderful car. I just put it out to pasture at about 75K, buying something else for a daily driver. Couldn't bring myself to sell the QP though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
a little over 76,000 when i sold her in Dec. 50k in one yar :~)

·
Registered
339 Posts
63,500 on 2005 Coupe

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its been remarkably reliable. Water pump was replaced under warranty. Had the the alternator replaced at about 75K miles when a diode went out (about $2,000!). Did the clutch at 30K somehting and again at 70K something. Never had an F1 problem.

I think the nav system might not be working; but it is so bad its hard to tell if it works or not. I use a a Garmin unit instead.

Never stranded me. Have gone through lots of tires. Its been a wonderful car. I just put it out to pasture at about 75K, buying something else for a daily driver. Couldn't bring myself to sell the QP though.
When/how did you know the water pump failed? Thought things like timing belts/water pump weren't under warranty. Wow, 40k on an f1 clutch.

·
Registered
312 Posts
When/how did you know the water pump failed? Thought things like timing belts/water pump weren't under warranty. Wow, 40k on an f1 clutch.
The clue was the residue of leaking anti-freeze, pink if I recall. Spotted during a schedule service call and ended up condemning and replacing the pump. It was at about 19K miles. No debate from the Dealer about warranty coverage. Some of the great clutch life is because I do lots of highway miles doing road trips. Also have driven every mile in Manual/Sport modes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts