Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called the local dealer 10 days ago and order some black with silver lettering mats; the car is silver; call today and the guy says he never remembers that....where do you guys get your mats; nice carpet with logo...:mad:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I actually just bought some off ebay. They were $167 including shipping to US. They look nice in the pics. We'll see what they're like when they come in!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was super pleased with the GG Bailey mats I recieved as a Christmas gift last year. they still look brand new. My coupe is Anniversary blue with cuoio seats and blue stitching dash and carpet. I know it sounds corny, but the oriental rug mats really do look nice in there. You might have to play around with the model year on the website or just call them. They of course make solid colors as well. Quality and fit are great.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what is GG Bailey mats website?

Talking to company in California Dynamic Technologies or something close that they say they have sold on here....

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
xraygun please post a picture of your interior! sounds nice!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Try italiancarparts.com

·
Registered
431 Posts
Just bought some from the bay in Germany (Tomek-1983). Advertised as for the Ghibli. I thought it was original/original quality. Pics looked good but were cheap rubbish. I wanted some with the trident logo and since its winter in UK; I wanted an extra set.
Bought on impulse really but insist on quality originals. I feel ripped off and was very late in dispatch. Dont forget to specify LHD or RHD.
I paid 67 euros or £50 or $100 and cant even send them back!

·
Registered
227 Posts
GG Bailey www.ggbailey.com
you have to fool around with the model years (go earlier) to find the mats, I think 2003 gives the choice of coupe and spyder. They fit fine in my 2006. I'll post pics of mine.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Pics of silly oriental mats in 06 coupe

These are over a year old. My car really isn't dirty, I think it's all the glare:D . I took these outside with my phone.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dynamic Technology mats arrived! VERY NICE!

These guys are in California; large Trident on the mat! These are NICE!!!!
If someone will tell me how to download pics I will; the computer is not the thing I do well....dogdoc :D

·
Registered
69 Posts
These guys are in California; large Trident on the mat! These are NICE!!!!
If someone will tell me how to download pics I will; the computer is not the thing I do well....dogdoc :D
I bought some from them for the Ferrari and the quality is fantastic. Only issue was it did not match perfectly with the factory anchors, a common problem since they seem to be in a different place on every car with the 355.

Do they work with the factory anchors in the Maserati?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No anchor holes for these but still like them!

There was no hole in these mats for the anchors....didn't think about it but just laid them over the stock carpet pieces; they do like nice but the anchor system is a good idea; I should of asked him that; they are nice folks, Greg Calo is his name, owner of company...

·
Registered
69 Posts
How about some pictures?

·
Registered
722 Posts
I punched a too-small hole in my aftermarket mat and pressed it over the matching retainer nib on the floor (took out the factory carpet for the winter). So far, it's holding the mat in place just fine.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dying for Pics for the embroidered trident ..email a couple to me and I will post them up [email protected]

On their site it's listed under Automotive Specials. A 4 piece set and matching trunk mat would be a sweet addition to the new car.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts