Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Do a search for Bianco Fuji.

That is a Mettalic White that seems to be popular. There are also non metalic white Coupes.

-dsd

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
yes i have seen a white maserati coupe.

the white coupe in that pdf catalogue is not bianco fuji, just a non metalic white coupe.

·
Registered
32 Posts
White Gransport

We sold a Bianco Eldorado/Beige Gransport here about a month ago. It was a great looking car. I have detailed pictures of that car. If you care to see them, just let me know and I will email them.

·
Registered
633 Posts
The MCV in the pearl/white looks amazing, gets a compliment every 10feet. Non-stock color though i think.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
We sold a Bianco Eldorado/Beige Gransport here about a month ago. It was a great looking car. I have detailed pictures of that car. If you care to see them, just let me know and I will email them.

HEY! Isn't that the GS I was interested in? :D If you would have knocked a measly $20k off the price.....:cool:

·
Registered
742 Posts
Love my white coupe... Apparently white is not a popular color...

Has anybody here ever seen a white Maserati Coupe?

Click this link to Dimex and check out the white Coupe on page 15!

http://www.dimex-group.com/fileadmin/images/content/leo_nardo/productlist/Leo_Nardo_Catalogue.pdf

Is that something that was done at the factory, or is it a custom paint job?

Whatever, it's certainly unique!:)
I love my white coupe... Actually canceled my plans to buy either a black or silver coupe both a few grand less... The interior is black with white stitching and white piping. All the plastic parts on door and the console are silver. The pedals are silver.

Accoding to the dealer, in 04 Maserati produced around 5 bianco coupes ( not including convertibles ) that came into the US. ( don't know where they got their numbers ).

However, Bianco seems to be a very unpopular color for a Maserati. Most of the 04s I see listed for sale are black or silver.

CM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts