Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
I prefer the yellow one. It's better.
You're just trying to start an argument! It's obvious that the yellow one is better for riding in and the blue one is better for driving.

·
Premium Member
4,111 Posts
You're just trying to start an argument! It's obvious that the yellow one is better for riding in and the blue one is better for driving.
No way Dave! The rims on the blue one aren't even blue, they're more of a light purple. You expect me to drive a car with rims that don't match??? Ludicrous! I can possibly tolerate the fact that it's not wrapped in orange tin foil but the rims HAVE to be blue. Therefore, the yellow one is better -- its rims match perfectly.

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
No way Dave! The rims on the blue one aren't even blue, they're more of a light purple. You expect me to drive a car with rims that don't match??? Ludicrous! I can possibly tolerate the fact that it's not wrapped in orange tin foil but the rims HAVE to be blue. Therefore, the yellow one is better -- its rims match perfectly.
Sure, they match, but they look like they were painted with a roller! It can't be good for driving like that! Ride in yes, but not DRIVING:autofahrer:

·
Super Moderator
3,303 Posts
Nope, today it's the "thrown from a bucket" look. That's why the blue car is better for driving :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts