Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get the italian flag grill inserts for my maserati gran turismo? im also looking for the italian flag hood stickers any suggestions?

·
Registered
2018 Maserati Granturismo Sport Convertible
1,452 Posts
Try E-bay

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I think it looks tacky in my opinion but to each his own.

Reactions: DSGT

·
Registered
274 Posts
I bought 3 vinyl sheets and did it myself. Sprayed the grill gloss black, then put on the cut vinyl strips, then clear coat on top. Pretty easy DIY job. Didn't take long either.

IMG_20200729_182157.jpg

·
Registered
274 Posts
I still gotta do mine! Maybe a winter project...
I when I get around to it, I'll send you some of the excess vinyl I have. My condo is a bit of a mess at the moment. We are in the middle of cleaning up and repainting.

Remind me if I forget!

·
Registered
2013 GTC MC
473 Posts
It isn't the hp gain that's important but the stickers take off 5 pounds of unsprung weight each from the corners.

It's true! I heard it from a fact that I just made up.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Even though I’m not a fan of the stripes, I do prefer the painted on ones .. it looks “factory“ .
Of course just a bit harder to remove than the plastic ones 😆, if you ever change your mind ..

·
Registered
440 Posts
Competing with the Beemer crowd ehh?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I when I get around to it, I'll send you some of the excess vinyl I have. My condo is a bit of a mess at the moment. We are in the middle of cleaning up and repainting.

Remind me if I forget!
Thank you sir!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Instead of grill inserts, I got a couple thin Italian tricolor metal strips under the Pininfarina badge (see below). In my opinion, I think it looks a bit more subtle and elegant....

Reactions: BlackMasi

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts