Maserati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been searching, and haven't been able to find anywhere that has denso plugs. everywhere i go only has ngk, and they have no info. on maserati. i have been looking for a part number, but have not been able to find one.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Many feel that the Denso plugs made their car run better. I found them indistinguishable from the OEM plug (equally good). Please let us know what you think, and how many miles were on your old plugs.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I am going to be doing a Group buy with the plugs soon... We have so many people interested that the discount will be massive!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Good plugs don't make your car run better. They keep it running good longer.

Bad plugs (or less good plugs) make your car run worse.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Very easy! Very accessible. You'll need a hex-bit for the ratchet to get the bolts that hold the coils down and to remove the black wire covers. Sorry, I don't remember the size.

The job is a real joy compared to the BMW 12-cyl. If I could get that done in an hour, I was thrilled. The Maserati engine is very accessible.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Very easy! Very accessible. You'll need a hex-bit for the ratchet to get the bolts that hold the coils down and to remove the black wire covers. Sorry, I don't remember the size.

The job is a real joy compared to the BMW 12-cyl. If I could get that done in an hour, I was thrilled. The Maserati engine is very accessible.
The one for the wire covers is 4mm. The ignition coils is 5mm.

·
Registered
722 Posts
You'll need a couple of short extenders to make the reach down the wells.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts