Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I posted my location as well......this thread should be posted in the various model specific sections of the Modern Maserati section of the Forum.....I'd bet you'd get a lot more postings!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I posted my location as well......this thread should be posted in the various model specific sections of the Modern Maserati section of the Forum.....I'd bet you'd get a lot more postings!
I don't think the admins of the forum would like that. Most forums frown on that. Maybe others can copy /past the text there so it the community doing it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I created a map for the fun of it. Well i stole the idea from another form so who cares. Just curious where members are on the forum. Add your city location to the following map. This is a way to help find fellow members to go have a adventure.

Steps

1. Open link : https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1069192
2: under "Additions" use "Add Marker - Simple"
3. Enter screen name
4. Enter your city or zip only

-----optional-----
5. Photo if you wish
6. Maker color
Done. Surprised there's not more LA cars.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Miami Beach, Florida reporting in!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm in. Here is another in Ohio

·
Registered
10 Posts
I created a map for the fun of it. Well i stole the idea from another form so who cares. Just curious where members are on the forum. Add your city location to the following map. This is a way to help find fellow members to go have a adventure.

Steps

1. Open link : https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1069192
2: under "Additions" use "Add Marker - Simple"
3. Enter screen name
4. Enter your city or zip only

-----optional-----
5. Photo if you wish
6. Maker color
good idea!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Done! This is my first post to the forum. Just got my 2011 GTS two weeks ago after what seems like an eternity drooling over them.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts