Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here in the UK we are realy limited on afternarket wheel choice on the 4200, my 1st choice would have been Multi spoke wheels like the LeoNardo Mistral, or the HRE wheels, but I'm not stumping up $8000 for what is only going to be another 6 month ownership, so I thought these look quite nice? like I say, not 1st choice but I quite like them :)

http://inlinethumb13.webshots.com/4876/2268569930044424569S600x600Q85.jpg

http://inlinethumb07.webshots.com/7110/2232546410044424569S600x600Q85.jpg

thoughts?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hmm

They do look aftermarket, a bit Ferrari-esque, but pretty nice.

If you want to sell one of your fronts if you do swap let me know ;-)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Nice!!!!

Wow, those are sweet wheels!!! They make the car look really cool!!! I think I might have to check those out myself!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, pretty much what I thought, do look aftermarket but do look Italian / Ferrari esque (italian made wheel) and for the money I have not seen better IMO, complete 19" package with Conti sport tyres (good tyres) £1800 ($3600) not sure how that compares with USA wheel packages (go on ruin my day:))

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, all done, not my first choice like I said but for the money I'm quite pleased :)

cant work out how to paste an image :( so this will have to do I'm afraid

can someone put it on the aftermarket wheel thread in its full size state? pleeeeeeeeeeeez

·
Registered
203 Posts
They Look Great...

...and on top of that, only five spokes to clean! It takes me at least 1/2 hour to wash my '02 too-many-spokes (15?) wheels.

Have you noticed any driveability issues?

Congrats. You're car looks stunning.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
...and on top of that, only five spokes to clean! It takes me at least 1/2 hour to wash my '02 too-many-spokes (15?) wheels.

Have you noticed any driveability issues?

Congrats. You're car looks stunning.

I canot notice any difference in ride quality, thought I would going to 19"

The only difference is the car feels more lively and responsive, I'm guessing this is a combo of lower profile tyres and less unsprung weight due to the lighter wheel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts