Maserati Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
which wheels do you think would look nicest? I'm decided also on black finish or full polished.

the pics I have up on here don't really show the color of the car well so here is a better picture of the car from another site only difference is my interior is different...

rev's

essen

daytona

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm extremely picky on wheels and typically always consider aftermarket wheels, but one reason why I love the GT is because the stock 20" wheels look great, and are perfect for the GT. In comparison, aftermarket wheels actually look worse than the stock 20". Stock 19" don't look too bad either.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i was waiting for others to say that first.
for some reason, these aftermarket wheel, IMO, takes away the design of maserati and makes it common with other assorted cars.
the 20" birdcage looks nice.

·
Registered
181 Posts
in comparison, take a look at these black-coated wheels for the standard 19" GT wheels and the 20" GT wheels. The 20" ones look a bit wierd. I'm not a fan of black wheels, but honestly, the 19" ones look pretty bad-*ss. I'm considering doing these to mine too. My car's nero carbonio.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
in comparison, take a look at these black-coated wheels for the standard 19" GT wheels and the 20" GT wheels. The 20" ones look a bit wierd. I'm not a fan of black wheels, but honestly, the 19" ones look pretty bad-*ss. I'm considering doing these to mine too. My car's nero carbonio.
i think that is because of the design preference and the color scheme off the 20" wheels. I don't think the size is what made the difference. I never had black wheels before but IMO I think the wheels I picked out looks better in black than polished

1 - 11 of 11 Posts