Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC
249 Posts
Looking at a 4pack(20mm front 25mm rears) . On Ebay as new at $249.00. I'ce seen the FD's and HR's and both are considerably more money. I've read about the quality of both but the price difference is very big.

Anybody have experience with this brand?
Not feedback but saw below videos on YouTube. Worth checking out if you're wondering how the 20/25mm sizing looks.

· Registered
2013 Maserati GranTurismo MC
249 Posts
I live in Troy Michigan and there is a Maserati dealership and service dept. not far from me. Part of my decision in buying the the GT was to have a local dealership if I run into areas beyond what I can do. Don't know how good they are, but at some point I may find out lol.
Well I'll be damned...I'm in Troy too!

I work on the car myself so haven't had the need to take it to the dealer on Maplelawn but I did get the wheel lock key from the parts department there...I was at DiscountTire for new tires and couldn't find the wheel lock key. I didn't want to reschedule the install so I called the parts department to see if they had it in stock. The guy was super helpful and offered to stay open past closing time so that I could pick up the key and get the tires installed same day. Maybe the service department is equally good?

Anyways, I work nearby and drive by there every now and then since the Maserati, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti and Aston Martin service is all in the same space. Always see something nice parked out front...

Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Cloud

1 - 2 of 2 Posts