Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
7,950 Posts
That looks like some Wuhan shit...We have installed a bunch of FD ones and never had an issue...The quality is excellent...You get what you pay for...I literally deal with all these knock off parts daily...The metal is soft or the studs suck etc..Buy stuff once IMO...Jason

7,950 Posts
Those honestly look pretty nice, but I just like FD stuff...Everything they make fits perfect and pretty much has no issues...If you want that brand then I would do some research I suppose...After seeing a bunch of these cars..I like a 20/25MM spacer on them and some lowering springs..They have a huge wheel gap in the rear from the factory..Aftermarket springs don't really mess with the front much, but will drop the rear down a good bit...Just my 2 cents..Like I said I have seen a bunch of them a bunch of different ways..J

Reactions: RayJ1
7,950 Posts
You can never tell with any product these days...It says German, but the parent company is based in Germany and the product is made in China...Not just wheel spacers, but the entire market of everything is littered with knock off products..It kinda sucks as a consumer...It sucks up a bunch of your time trying to figure out if something is a POS...That is why I just buy from companies I know...I have been burned myself by junk products..That wasn't a rant BTW....It was a thought...;) J

1 - 4 of 4 Posts