Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of the PITA trying to line up the wheel holes to insert the bolts...

There is a decent steel wheel hanger on Amazon, which I bought 2 of. They have a constant diameter shaft.

But I found these:

EDIT: The forum apparently shows the header of the website. If you follow the link, you will get to the wheel hangers, not the ramps showing in the description.

The advantage is that they are longer than most, and tapered making it easier to align the wheel with it. The vendor has regular steel, as well as aluminum. Not sure I'd trust the aluminum, as our wheels are stupid heavy. The shiny stainless ones are very slick, making it easy to slide the wheel into place. Very satisfied. No affiliation, yada.

Not sure if all Masers use the same size, but 14mm by 1.5 thread pitch fits my 2011 QP.

Hans.

·
Registered
516 Posts
lorenzo on the forum also makes a set. haven't let me down yet, daily use. about 6 inches long, not including threads.
and maserati from 02 to present are all the same thread pitch.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and maserati from 02 to present are all the same thread pitch.
Thought so, but wasn't sure. Somewhere I read that Ghiblis use different wheels (bolt pattern?), didn't know if wheel bolts were different also.

Hans.

·
Vendor
752 Posts
We have sold well over 1000 of these to very, very happy clients worldwide. These are made right in our own CNC shop.

Use MLIFE10 discount code to receive 10% off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts