Maserati Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a Maserati in the area and I called to try and verify service and repair issues...they simply refuse to give any info out to anyone except the owner. You'd think if they wanted a PPI and/or service business, they could verify service/repairs to a potential buyer. After speaking with him, I would rather drive my Maserati to W. Palm for service or Miami.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I will check and post

you could find my issues on the other thread... I just picked up a maser in Miami yesterday... I had two choices concerning maser dealer to get the svc done... One in Coral Gables and the other one in Ft. Lauderdale..

I am going to the Ft. Lauderdale one since it is closer to home... I will see what they are up to... On the phone, they seemed to be o.k....

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Yep...

Maserati protects their customers, they don't know you yet..

Guess what?? If you need a new key, it will take your drivers license, copy of the registration and or title and 400 bucks...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Maybe something is wrong with this one

yep.... I dropped off my car yesterday at 08:30 as promised... A service advisor went through with my car as he wrote down all the things need to be done... He said he would call me... Never did... Tried to call him more than 5 times yesterday... Got hold of him around 5 in the afternoon and he said he does not have estimation... He had not even checked my car's clutch where I mentioned that was my primary concern...

Today I left 3 messages and called 5 times again... It's 3 in the afternoon and I do not have any reply... I might show up tomorrow and drive off to another dealer...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts