Maserati Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's been too long, what was the switch for? Did you flip it and go into that alternate universe? Will there now be 2 people trying to hack my computer to communicate with this side? Will the messages now be "Help Us"? Did the roof section come off and the seat eject? Inquiring minds want to know.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I have that exact same switch....come to find out....when I tried it, a pasta machine appeared, a nice bottle of Chianti popped out and Vivaldi started playing. I won’t tell you what happened next with my girlfriend.

Whoops, hoping I haven’t offended anyone.

Kindly,
Stephen

·
Registered
109 Posts
It's that switch? I had the same switch in my '67 GTO in high school. When activated, a doobie popped out, a bottle of Boone's Farm appeared and Barry White came on the 8 track. I need to get another one.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Ok, Masarlen got eaten by the Matrix, and clearly Stephen's switch is superior to mine.... Although Barry White was known to loosen even the most stubborn knickers. Just saying.

·
Registered
6 Posts
It's that switch? I had the same switch in my '67 GTO in high school. When activated, a doobie popped out, a bottle of Boone's Farm appeared and Barry White came on the 8 track. I need to get another one.
"A doobie... Boone's Farm... Barry White on an 8-track..." OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS LORD ALMIGHTY! I can relate to ALL -- ALL too perfectly!!!! ROFLOLOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts